Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Somedays it doesn't pay to be off..


Hurt my neck, which screwed up everything I had planned (I wanted to go to the dump, dang it) but no, I couldn't even turn my head!!! Because if you can't turn your head it makes it terribly difficult to drive!!

I like to drive, I like anticipating where to accelerate and where to slow down, I even like the slowpokes (especially if I can go round them) but I DESPISE those people who lay on their horns a SPLIT SECOND after the flipping light turns green, how many times have you seen a car come flying through the light from the opposite direction after right the light's turned??? But that dumbshit on his horn WANTS you to die for waiting that extra split moment!!


Dumass!!





Been watching Season 1 of Law and Order: SVU, Chris Meloni isn't Jerry Orbach (Mr. Orbach is my idea of an entertainer! Song and dance man, "serious" actor, a little comedy, I was so sad when he left L&O, then he died.. ) and I had forgotten that Elliot sometimes was a major tightass at home, but I always did like the chemistry between Olivia and him... And he is a mighty fine looking man!!





And I remembered why I actually started watching SUV in the 1st place: Richard Belzer was on it from the beginning!! I used to watch Homicide: Life on the streets and thought that Munch rocked!!! And then when the crossover between Homicide and L&O happened, I was in 7th heaven!!! Munch and Brisco in the same scenes!! My favorite scenes were where Munch finds out that Brisco and his "ex-wife" Gwen did the deed and Munch just couldn't handle it, Mr. Cool blew the pool game, it was awesome!!



I hate Sesame Street BUT they do have their moments:





Laundry calls, neck still hurts, wish I could use it as an excuse for laundry, but laundry isn't life threatening!!

Dumass!!

No comments: